AccPlus can help you and your company remain in compliance with all possible taxation rules and regulations that may apply to you. The most common tax services provided us include:
Tax Planning & Compliance
A range of services designed to help you and your business report to tax authorities in a timely and accurate way, while minimizing tax liabilities on your family, your business or your company profits.
Services in this area include inbound and outbound expertise in the areas of pre-immigration tax and estate planning, foreign investment in real estate, foreign corporations doing business in another country, financing of foreign operations, joint ventures with foreign partners, tax impact of currency fluctuation, inpatriate/expatriate taxation, taxation of foreign trusts, compliance services,
Tax Returns and Self Assessment
Tax Returns can be completed for…
- Individuals and sole traders;
- Limited Companies.
The self-assessment regime is full of penalties and MRA(Mauritius Revenue Authority) enquiry powers are extensive. It’s important that…
- Returns are correctly completed;
- They are filed on time;
- All backup records are retained for the appropriate period of time.
As well as the completion of your return we can assist with…
- Advice on your tax liabilities;
- Negotiating with the Collector if necessary;
- Identifying suitable tax planning opportunities;
- Completing all the necessary tax computations;
- Dealing with all correspondence from MRA(Mauritius Revenue Authority), taking the worry away from you.
We can advice you whether to register for VAT or not.
For VAT registration we can assist with…
- Advising if you need to or if it would be beneficial to register;
- Completion of the VAT registration forms and formalities;
- Advising on the best VAT schemes to use suitable to your business
In addition we can assist with…
- Completion of VAT Returns or training on how to complete them;
- Attendance at VAT inspections.
- Dealing with any contentious disputes that arise with MRA
- Applying for VAT registration;
- Advice on the VAT schemes suitable to your business;
- VAT planning;
VAT Returns getting you down?
There are three methods we can use to assist in completion of VAT returns…
- Let us do your book-keeping and we complete the return from there;
- Give us your books and we’ll complete the return for you;
- Provide training on how to complete your return.
We complete VAT returns in good time to ensure you avoid any penalties.