[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Our company secretarial services also includes the provision of registered offices.
- The registered office of a company is the address to which all correspondence and notices may be
- sent. The registered office need not be the same as the trading address. The registered office address
- must be a physical location and be situated in the country of registration.
- Unless otherwise notified the statutory registers of a company must be kept at the registered office.
- The full registered office address, along with the country of registration and the company number must
- be stated on documents of the company, including those in electronic format.
- AccPlus is we are able to provide your company with a registered office facility and assist all your statutory compliance requirements.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”2352″ border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”480 × 420″][/vc_column][/vc_row]